Buddha Statue Zen Garden Sand Meditation Peaceful Relax Tray Kit Incense Burner
Personal Zen garden is a great way to find your inner peace. Be it your home or your workstation at the office, Zen gardens are adaptable to sizes and thus makes a great companion for meditating too.
“The concept of Zen gardens originated in Japan. It is a way of life and is associated with stress reduction. It is supposed to evoke feelings of tranquility, calmness and peace. It has mental as well as psychological health benefits.”
Zen gardens use rocks and gravel or sand to recreate the essence of nature. The swirling patterns give a complete look to a Zen garden. These lines are important as they have a calming effect on the mind. In older times, monks used to re-rake the patterns of the sand in reference to their mind. The act of raking can help to order peace to the wandering mind.
Firstly, maintaining a Zen garden takes your concentration away from the regular stress to the elements of nature. This activity is distressing in itself. By focusing on the space rather than the rocks, one can begin to appreciate life’s beauty.
- Buddha statue tabletop zen garden kit with incense burner perfect for bringing a relaxing atmosphere to any space **Incense not included**
- Includes Buddha statue, decorative rocks, rake, sand, and incense holder
- Great for adding soothing aromas and relaxing decor to any room
- Features Chinese character translated to say "Peace"
- SPECS: 8.75 W x 6.0 W x 5.75 H (in inches)